Staff and Trustees
Our staff enjoy the unique international community and environment of Michael Hall School, that aims to create a culture of mutual respect, tolerance and fraternity. We are committed to continuing professional development of all our staff and to training new teachers.
The Teachers at Michael Hall School are responsible for delivering the Steiner Waldorf curriculum to the students, guiding the children to investigate core subjects such as language, history, maths, science and geography through creativity and imagination. They aim to:
- Clearly communicate with students, colleagues and parents
- Commit to each student individually, throughout their years of school
- Create lively, interactive lesson plans
- Push themselves to grow and constantly question their teaching methods
- Push beyond their comfort zones
- Think outside the box
- Inspire their students to keep progressing
Our Administration team works together to support the teachers, and the maintenance and kitchen staff work to ensure a smooth functioning of daily operations of the School.
It is our honour and pleasure to introduce the staff at Michael Hall and their stories (watch this space, as we add everyone!)